Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transistor level d flip flop

Status
Not open for further replies.

urimi

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Friends,

Can any one tell me the transistor level circuit design for this truth table, let me know how to implement

Regards,
Urimi

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2013-11-19 11:50:04.png
    Screenshot at 2013-11-19 11:50:04.png
    308.9 KB · Views: 68

Thank you FvM.........

I want to design a d flip flop with positive egde triggered, low asyncronous reset and set and only one output q with using nand gate. could you please give the suggesions for implementation.

As discussed in the linked threads, edge trigger requires master-slave topology. Gate level implementations are given in the links, you should be able to modify according to your needs.

Needless to say that there are many text books out there covering the same topic.

Ok
do you have any books related to this topic?

I don't have digital IC design books (not my business). I see a detailed discussion of flip-flop circuits e.g. in Enoch O. Hwang, Digital Logic and Microprocessor Design With VHDL. But it doesn't cover the transistor level topic.

Thank you i got the solution..........

Status
Not open for further replies.