Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transistor identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

raman00084

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have a ac stabilizer in that relay driver transistor is not working, i cannot find the transistor data sheet any where the number seen in that chip is

10 I
HBL 100

i have attached the chip image kindly help

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 69

I assume this is out of a HBL product. If so this is their internal part number and you will have to contact them for the manufacture's part number or a replacement unless someone on this forum has a parts list or schematic.

It is most likely a MOSFET given the application and package. A few quick measurements of the control voltage swing, supply voltage, and the current requirements for the relay you could identify whether it is a N or P channel and the current rating. From there finding a replacement would be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.