Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transformer winding wire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreejith4348

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is anyone know the name of winding wire used in the below transformer. please help me?

DSC_2502.JPG

Is this a CT (Current Transformer with Single In & Multiple secondary Output)?
If yes what is the current flowing through it,bcoz observing wire pic it's seems to be Teflon but,can u upload single wire pic indicating strand of wire?
Normally for inductor Enamelled wire is used,:smile:

Thanks,:smile:

Is this a CT (Current Transformer with Single In & Multiple secondary Output)?
If yes what is the current flowing through it,bcoz observing wire pic it's seems to be Teflon but,can u upload single wire pic indicating strand of wire?
Normally for inductor Enamelled wire is used,:smile:

Thanks,:smile:

dear, thans for you replay...

it is a single In & single out put transformer and it is used in high voltage power supplies(0-50kv smps). I think this transformer generate some kilovolt and its output multiplied to get several kilovolt (50k). The only confusion is in the winding wire type

Wire looks like wire on the ferrite rod antenna from AM FM radio receivers, but I supose there is isolation difference.

2011-02-26_203737_ferrite_loop_stick.jpg

Best regards,
Peter

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.