Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transformer Design Specifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

adityaateda

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

The attached document contains the Transformer Design specifications which I have given to Manufacturer.
Do I need to provide any other data or is this data sufficient for manufacturer?

Please guide.

Attachments

• Transformer.pdf
    90.6 KB · Views: 136

This data is more than enough, no need of given full data, you can give electrical test specification and mechanical dimension to manufactures, they will select nearest value transformer from their product list. You can also search nearest value transformer from google,

https://www.precision-inc.com/documents/019_4967_00R_P1_Spec.pdf

You can go with custom designed part if your order quantity is much more.

Hi,
The information's attached above are sufficient.But according to me it is also necessary to mention the OPERATING TEMPERATURE, ROHS...Bcz this also plays a major role.

Thanks & Regards
Dinesh M

I would provide the operating frequency and maximum applied volt-seconds, because both the operating flux density and core losses are a function of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.