Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transfer energy wireless ly by new idea !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z A H R A .GH

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI DEAR FRIENDS .
i have idea , and want to say with you this project , then we thinking about this ...my idea possible or impossible ?

i want to transfer electrical energy WIRELESS LY ; for example i want to start up my PC (case of PC) , i want to power it without connect this to Prise ,

in one , give DC VOLTAGE from 220(or 110)voltage AC , then convert voltage to frequency ,then send this frequency ( and if need ,use suitable Filter ) ,

THEN in other hand ,in our device use converter frequency to voltage .

some one tell me this idea is possible by VCO .

please help me , i need a detail and complete information.

Z A H R A .GH said:
HI DEAR FRIENDS .
i have idea , and want to say with you this project , then we thinking about this ...my idea possible or impossible ?

i want to transfer electrical energy WIRELESS LY ; for example i want to start up my PC (case of PC) , i want to power it without connect this to Prise ,

in one , give DC VOLTAGE from 220(or 110)voltage AC , then convert voltage to frequency ,then send this frequency ( and if need ,use suitable Filter ) ,

THEN in other hand ,in our device use converter frequency to voltage .

some one tell me this idea is possible by VCO .

please help me , i need a detail and complete information.

Hi,

Nice Idea but its is already used in small electonics :cry: (especialy for medical application) but not for power elecltronic

Is an old dream (in memory of Nikola Tesla), not all imposible, but with many restrictions.
This means that you increase the distante you drop in efficiency

It is called harvesting....It has been discussed
here before. It is used in RFID for passive
tags also. Somewhere in this forum exist
a thesis someone downloaded a long time
ago.

dear your idea is really good and in USA many company is doing great in this field, for you knowledge i tell you that wireless powered laptop has been launched already, the LCD tv without any has been launched by haier company, its not done with the concept of VCO nor with tesla system but base of all the work is tesla idea, i am working on this field but having problem with power transmission system and i am working on it even you can find my post also for the help,

even you can find my small work demo video, which i have developed from one off the post in www.hv4.org the person who worked on it his name is marko, i am thankfull to him for his great work for getting concept to be practical working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9gNCFOwg7s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL8KvRpyxTc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSrkuPTFH2M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back