Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

top 2049 universal programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaomme05

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI

anyone use top2049 universal programmer?
I recently bought this. but i can program only pic16F84A and pic16F72.

I tried with pic18F2550, 18F452, 18F458, 16F877A. but I can't program these!

anyone please help me how to program these pic with top2049?

thanks
shaon

Re: top 2949 universal programmer

Dear bassa,

thank you for your reply. i already downloaded the latest software and tried. but there is the same situation.

do you use top2049? or know anyone who use this programmer?

thank you.

I have TOP2007. What are the errors? can you upload, error messages as image

i am facing errors when erasing, blank, verify. for 16F877a also gives same error.
it shows error at 00007 or something like that. i cannot remember it now.
the programmer is not at my hand now, i am at outside. i shall upload photos later.

do you need to modify the config in the software? when i load a hex file to the software, the config do not load automatically. for example oscillator settings remain RC, but i use HS.

i am in very tension. the programmer cannot be changed from the vendor. so if i cannot program then i have to keep this as spare.

please help.

Yes you need to modify the configuration settings. refer page 28,36 of the manual in help menu

Do not worry about that. you may try another same chip also, because sometimes the chip might has some defect

@ bassa..

Shawome is my lutuputu frnd..

do you know any other burning software which support top2049 programmer except top5/top6?

@ shawon:

dosto lets celebrate for breaking top2049 together ... lolzzzzzzzzzz

Nahian

Me also have the same probleme.
I am not able to program pic18 family with top2049.
Solution?
Thnk.
Vittorio

i am facing errors when erasing, blank, verify. for 16F877a also gives same error.
it shows error at 00007 or something like that. i cannot remember it now.
the programmer is not at my hand now, i am at outside. i shall upload photos later.

do you need to modify the config in the software? when i load a hex file to the software, the config do not load automatically. for example oscillator settings remain RC, but i use HS.

i am in very tension. the programmer cannot be changed from the vendor. so if i cannot program then i have to keep this as spare.

please help.

You may try these

1. use latest software
2. use external power supply (without using USB power)

you may use latest software which is available in their web https://www.topwin6.com/Soft.html

Also check the device list

Pls pals am in need of help nw. I mistakenly linked my TOP2048 UNIVERSAL PROGRAMMER to my PC while installing the software, and now my pc can't see the device 'programmer' what would i do? Pls help me

Pls pals am in need of help nw. I mistakenly linked my TOP2048 UNIVERSAL PROGRAMMER to my PC while installing the software, and now my pc can't see the device 'programmer' what would i do? Pls help me

Just uninstall the software and reinstall it after restarting the PC

What is the OS?

It seems to be TOP2048 supports only TopWinen V3 .5 driver software which can only run under Win98se/2000/me/xp

You may try these OS

Status
Not open for further replies.