Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tolerance of capacitor value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Looks like these capacitors are quite rare. I think you are able to order them with request only (by phone or email). There aren't any signs of the Part Number for this type of capacitors on their cite. Google query "capacitor "E type" site:http://www.ftcap.de" didn't help either.
Besides, on the top of the page 111 of this overview (pdf) they offer " For further information please contact our technical service". So, if you want further information about anything, I suggest you to do as they advise. I think you won't find this information anywhere else.

The datasheet simply says that both tolerances are available, as well as different temperature classes and voltage ranges up to 500V. You'll specify your requirements and ask the manufacturer.

FTCAP is mainly making capacitors according to customer specifications. Flashlight capacitors for aircraft and airport instrumentation is one of their specialities.

Status
Not open for further replies.