Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TMS320C 64xx question: how to output text on the byte array (image)? any library?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator3

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello! I have LCD with powerful 64xx board (some generic version). As some kind of a joke there is only one example of filling screen with constant color and loading a JPEG image. All *.h headers of contains only JPEG loader and floodfill function... I searched for TMS320C libs, found some "Image and Video processing" lib, but briefly looking at PDF, i did not see any functions for text output or drawing lines.

Now i find out how to change pixels to some color by changing values in byte array, but i want some ready to use functions for output text and drawing lines. I am sure TMS320 experienced users know what i am looking for. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back