Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TL866II device selection for PALCE22V10H-15 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxpwny

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a TL866II+ and some Lattice PALCE22V10H chips. I See that the IC select menu has GAL22V10's B, C, D. Which one is most compatible ? Should I use the lowest possible programming voltage selection ?

Thank you

Hi,

Either one of us or you needs to read the datasheets.
I recommend that you do.

Klaus

Klaus, CALM DOWN. Relax.

Don't be so angry all the time. I've seen you repeatedly criticize people online here. When I post, I know you will respond negatively.
For gods sake, go outside and make a friend.

I've heard people say they will not post on this board because your such a ******. Seriously Klaus, you need to calm down.

Last edited:

Hi,

This is not angry. This is not negatively. This is not criticism.
This is how I´d solve the problem if I had the same. Seriously. I´m reading many datasheets every day.
What other chance does one have?

What is your idea to find out compatibility?

Klaus

PS:
My post was no personal assault.
How about your post:
For gods sake, go outside and make a friend.

I've heard people say they will not post on this board because your such a ******.

I make mistakes. You can see some in this forum here.
But (hopefully) every time someone corrected me got back a honest "Thank you".
You are invited to discuss. But in a respectful way.

Last edited:

I doubt PALCE and GAL are compatible at all. They always have separate settings on my programmer.
^^^^ This.

You would likely damage the part if you don't use the correct PALCE programming. The ancient dataio programmer we used to use would damage a part if attempting to program the wrong type of device, but YMMV.

@dxpwny ,
On a separate note, just as a general friendly suggestion (not trageted you) for everyone, I THINK ....
people who cannot take criticism positively slowly loses the ability to improve themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back