Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Timing Diagrams - Testbench

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMCC

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I’m looking for a program that allows me to DRAW timing diagrams. The main objective is to create a ‘data sheet’. Since these timing diagrams will be of circuits implemented in VHDL. If the program also produce a testbench it wouldn’t hurt :) . But the main objective is drawing (in an easy way).

I know that SynaptiCAD has a good tool (the best that I found until now – Timing Diagrammer Pro and Data Sheet Pro), but I was looking for something really smaller and lighter (and easier to use :) and cheaper…. :D :D ).

Does any body can help me on this?

Thank you in advance.
Best Regards.

AMC

Xilinx's ISE Webpack or BaseX comes with a built in timing tool that is easy to use and not as elegant as one would like it to be. Nevertheless it does the job.

Hi altera also have nice and easy timing tool...

one good tool to get teh vhdl code according to ur timing requiremetns is
www.timingtool.com

using this tool u can just draw ur timing diagram and the package will giove u the code...

cheers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back