Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

thesis on mechatronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

nr352

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi!,
I'm an undergraduate student but i am looking for a topic for my "thesis" or undergraduate project. I study mechatronics engineering and i was thinking of doing something with artificial vision but i still don't know. :?: I want to do something really interesting but i have a low budget so I think may be you could suggest me topics. Thanks.

If you are interested in artificial vision, mayby you could take topics that are connected with damage recognisation. It's interesting thesis for many of producting companies and also it's not so difficult (simple camera, controler of vision systems with usage of their main function and you can avoid very spectaculary effects, for example in connected with conveyor belt you can choose wrong part with damages and put they to special pile). Do you have mayby acces to some kind of artificial vision laboratory?

Do you have mayby acces to some kind of artificial vision laboratory?

Hi Rindiglas, I don't have an artificial vision laboratory but I have a CIM laboratory that has a station of artificial vision and does just what you've said so if you could help me with another idea I'll thank you.

I've been thinking about artificial vision in order to robots chase after an object, may be two cameras in a robot arm and the program in MatLab or Labview, or may be with free software, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back