Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The way to test sensor and stepping motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynxysh

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello here,I have a schematic diagram shows that a Component board connected with few photo sensor and a stepping motor.now my project is to test the component board to show the right output for the sensor and stepping motor,Is that any way to test them without those
sensor and motor?What i have to do?Thanks for reply,appreciated.XD

1. no circuit!
2. Replace the sensors with potentiometers and the motor with low value resistors. Adjusting the potentiometers should simulate the sensors sensing ( what ever they do) and when the motor is actuated there will be a volt drop across the low value resistors, when I see a circuit perhaps I could suggest some component values.
Frank

What i got is only a block diagram.Do not have any circuit on that.Sorry for that I can't upload it because it is confidential to Sato.What i can tell it is a printer component board,and I hav to testing it's gap sensor,ribbon-end sensor,cover open sensor and stepping motor without assembly actual parts.thanks for ur reply.it is useful to me=p can i get more detail on potentiometers?what is a output i can check so that we know that sensor part is running normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back