Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tems from SONY ERICSON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerox100

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sony tems

Any Information, Link, Idea? Any thing you know?
Regards,

firmware tems sony ericsson

It is expensive , and if not wrong it is just different debugging firmware loaded into conventional phone .
Dont ask me - i dont have neither firmware nor tems itself.)

flashing of tems mobile in delhi

LOOK FOR TEMS POCKET:
I think if i can read flash of a sonyericson mobile that has tems pocket and write it to another that doesn't have tems pocket, tems pocket will be at another!
Is it true?

tems wcdma manual

Never did , and suppose it is locked. And never heard about firmaware extraction from sonyericsson phones. Did you ?
I may not assume that firmware for few kilo$ will be easy to extract . Perhaps mobile phone hacking forums will be helpful.

tems 8.0 documents

artem said:
Never did , and suppose it is locked. And never heard about firmaware extraction from sonyericsson phones. Did you ?
I may not assume that firmware for few kilo$ will be easy to extract . Perhaps mobile phone hacking forums will be helpful.

Do you know a good "mobile phone hacking forum"?

tems sony

No , never needed.

flash tems mobile

TEMS 6.1.3 comes with sony Ericsson 616 phones. These are special phones that costs $6000 a piece. Aslo to run these phones with TEMS, you need usb key to unlock the phones.

2 phones with 1 TEMS SW package costs around $31.000 as of 4/27/06.

tems ericsson documents

Tems is a special phone desiged to investigate cellular network (like GSM or WCDMA). Parameters like call success rate, drop call rate, handovers, link quality and many more can be tested. I have manuals of Tems from sony ericson. If u want them, plz reply

tems manuals

Dear Ahsan,

plz upload the manuals of Tems and if you have other information plz do share with me.

Regards
Yousuf

z750 tems

ahsan said:
Tems is a special phone desiged to investigate cellular network (like GSM or WCDMA). Parameters like call success rate, drop call rate, handovers, link quality and many more can be tested. I have manuals of Tems from sony ericson. If u want them, plz reply

It would be really great & highly appreciated if you could post/upload them.

Thx a lot in advance

saabiaan said:
Hay ahsan plz upload manual of TEMS from Ericsson I need them badly

There u go...

Manuals for version 6.1.3

Some useful technical description documents for TEMs

TEMs 8.0 Manuals

TEMS 8 is the latest and best one.
you should use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.