Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Temprature measurement with SHT11 sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.
sht71 mplab

Salam,
Sorry ada yang bisa tolongn saya gak !!
saya buat TA buka tutup atap stadio dengan sht11, nahhh saya pusingnya masalah coding sht11 ke at89s51.

PIC C code for 16f877a please ?
Please help me only to read the temperature and humidity of an SHT75 ?
thank you

Hi Kripton2035
Please if you have the coding for check the humidity please post it here. Im working on project for PIC16F877A with SHT11 Sensor. I'm willing to use the CCS C Compiler.
Sameera

@roger101:
please read a little more ..; it's on the first page of this topic !
there are both picbasic, and then ccs c code for pic ...

regards.

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone of you tried writing thi for eclipse. if so, can you please share it.

Thanks
Vinod

Has anyone converted the example SHT11 code for 805c to AVR using WinAVR ?

TIA for you answer :)

andi21 said:
Keil C kode & 80C51
**broken link removed**

Bascom-AVR code & AVR
http://www.mcselec.com/an_116.htm

hex file & PIC16F84
http://www.turkengineers.com/metin.php?metin=51&PHPSESSID=a118786eec4c411fec316c49e5372798 #

ASM code & PIC16F84 schematics
http://www.njqrp.org/digitalhomebrewing/pic-wx/pic-wx% 20schematic% 20 (pt% 203). gif
http://www.njqrp.org/digitalhomebrewing/pic-wx/part3.asm

i hope its usefull
:D

andi21

Added after 6 minutes:

oh yes, this also the schematics using proteus..

hi
i wont to ask you
if you have the c code for pic 167877a
if you have it , pleas send it to me
my e-mail
kasm11@hotmail.com

Hello!
My name is Alex and I am building a wireless weather station.
I implemented so far an LM35 for temperature and an MPX4115 for pressure.
I tried using vlad_2007 ' project so that I can use the SHT11 for humidity measurement.I am also using 16f877.I posted my project in another thread here on the forum.

But I keep getting errors and I can't run his project.
I modified the locations for the libraries in the project, using locate missing file.
Can someone pls tell me what am I doing wrong?
**broken link removed**
I wait for your reply!
Thanks in advance!

Hello! I have done some work...and I end it up with two projects, but neither works properly.
I have build a project for SHT75 (many thanks to someone on this forum) but I can't get it to show results on my lcd 3310.

I built a second project for SHT11 based on files I found here on the forum, but I keep getting these errors when I compile my library for SHT11:
**broken link removed**

In the other project for SHT75 I have not defined sht75_data or sht75_sck, I don't understand why do I keep getting these errors.

I wait for a reply from someone soon, as I must finish my wireless weather station in 2 weeks:cry:
Thank you in advance!

I managed to build the SHT11 project...but I can't display the temp and hum on the LCD.
Anyway...no reply...this has to be the worst forum ever..I could write stories about my grandma here...it would make no difference...no one would read it anyway...

Hallo Alex,
To read or to know to tell some usable things: they are different subjects!
I think, you must not be arrogant, even if these or those givs some frustration...
K.

Hi...I am sorry...I don't wanna look arrogant...but I did not ask for free code...or for someone to do the work for me...I only asked for someone that has worked with this sensor before to tell me what am I doing wrong...
What is the purpose of a forum if no one cares about what you write?...

:)
Dont worry_gib nicht auf,
You can start an own threat/topic, with eventually better title?
If you read older sites, its often so, that somebody has over longer time no answer, otherwise is often too, that you has reactions in shortest time; even statistical effects...
Good luck!
K.

Hi,
Can any one tell me How to interface the SHt11 to CC2430(it is a SOC from TI and it has 8051 core it operates at 16MHz)..
I tried sample code given with IC data sheet bit it didnt work ..

thanks in advance
chethan

Hi,
Is it necessary to drive the SHT11 with 4MHz..? becoz The controller I'm using is 32MHz...

regards
chethan

chethankp said:
Hi,
Is it necessary to drive the SHT11 with 4MHz..? becoz The controller I'm using is 32MHz...
regards
chethan

the datasheet is clear
if vdd>4.5V then the frequency on sck must be less than 10MHz
if vdd<4.5V then the frequency on sck must be less than 1MHz

Hi,

Thanks for the reply ..

The controller which I'm using is a 32MHz and it does not have I2C and SPI has been used for some other purpose. Now how to get the less than 1MHz clk cycle (I want to drive the sensor with 3v) in order to give to the SHT11..

Controller I'm using is Cc2430(its SOC from TI ,it has got 8051 core).

pls help me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back