Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

temperaturesensor using pic 16f77a and lm35

Status
Not open for further replies.

eehero

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lm35 schematic

Hi all, i am just want to measure the room temperature using LM35 temp. sensor the pic16f877a will change the state of one of its ports depending on the reading of LM35.

For example: portb is used to switch the pump (fire fighter) on and off when the LM35 reads temp. above 35degree and off when the temp. is below 35 degree.
Thanks

lm35 price

So what is your main problem ? ADC,Error rate,calibration ... .

microchip lm35

no i am seeking for complete issue, schematic and software if available!

lm35 pic16f877a

eehero said:
Hi all, i am just want to measure the room temperature using LM35 temp. sensor the pic16f877a will change the state of one of its ports depending on the reading of LM35.

For example: portb is used to switch the pump (fire fighter) on and off when the LM35 reads temp. above 35degree and off when the temp. is below 35 degree.
Thanks

hi just visit this topic you will find complete design

regards
Fragrance

pic16f877a lm35

I also have the same project, but not built yet. To do this I made a comparison between LM35 and MCP9701 (Microchip temp sensor). I prefer the last sensor due to highest accuracy and better price.
Another point I would like to do is the impedance convertion until ADC pins input (10kΩ). I intend to put an operational amplifier between ADC and temp sensor to convert the impedance of MCP9701 from 20Ω to 10kΩ.

Regards

mcp9701 c-code

eehero said:

Thanks

Added after 16 minutes:

sorry for this mistake, but "Fragrance" the link u had post is not right link dear friend:
thanks

mcp9701 circuit

eehero said:
no i am seeking for complete issue, schematic and software if available!
I have , but my computer is broken, i will send you when i fix it

altium designer+pic16f877a

ok ITpro, we r waiting

comparison lm35

This is schematic of circuit , i use Altium designer, and i dont know how to export pcb to pdf , only schematic is exported to pdf

pic16f877a & lm35

ITpro, thanks for response but the source code is not included?!!

pic16f877a problem lm35 impendance

oh, so i will try to write it by my self!

Re: lm35 schematic

eehero said:

Thanks

COULD u post the schematic and the source code??
excuse me ;

Hi i'm new to this whole experience i have a project and i'm banging my head on the wall for 4 hours now can someone plz help me:

i have to program a PIC 16f77 on a washing machine program or a part of it i need the code for seting a pin in out doesn't matter whitch one for a watter pump and after for mesuring a temprature of 60 dagrees celsius till that temprature i have to set another pin as the rezistence to the value 1 when the tempreture reaches 60 dagrees the pin from the reistance goes back to 0
the frequencey is 4mhz and the time would be 40 min that's if i;m not mistaking 40*60*4000000=9600000000 instructions plz i really need some help i can't figure it out on my own and sry for the bad english if someone has any idea i could use the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back