Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

temperature controlling using pic18f4550

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitgovani

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
my project is temperature controlling automation..
i hv used pic 18f4550
j thermocouple
3x4 keypad
my circuit is like this
cam any1 tell me is it right???

Attachments

• temp ckt final.png
    temp ckt final.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 85

As per my understanding you are using thermo-couple for detection of temperature....Also your instrumentation amplifer circuit AD594 is uncomplete ....In my view the output of AD594 will be analog voltage so better to give this signal to adc pin of mico-controller....so you can do interfacing....

Good Luck

ya i'hv connected them but i'hv attached 1 circuit is that correct????
plz tell me

that what I was saying to you in your circuit the output of Instrumentation amplifer AD594 is analog singal...as per I understand the datasheet.... so connect is to ADC input pin ( any of the Port A pin RA1 , RA2 ,RA5 , RA6 or RA7) of Micro-controller and also keep the Vref(Port A- RA3 and RA4 for detection referecen) of the Micro-controller avalible for your detection.....then you can interface the Instumentation amplifer to Micro-controller....otherwise you will not able to get the reading from the thermo-couple....rest every thing is managable bcz every thing will be digital.....that what I think....

Good Luck

ok.. but my pic controller has inbuilt ADC... so dat no need to connect any ADC inbetween....now i m coding for my project thanx for d help..if i got any doubt i'll ask u if u dont have any prob...
thanx

Yes dear......when you want to use internal ADC you need to give reference voltages also to that ADC....I hope you understand what I am saying.... ok ....I understand that you are using RA5 for ADC detection....

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back