Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

temperature control using 89c51

Status
Not open for further replies.

venky4u

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
temperature controller using atmel 89c51

please help me to design
temperature control of a room with 4 sensors using 89c51

and
audio signal to be fed to LED display with out interfacing 89c51 and that glowa according to amplitude of analog signal

temperature control with 89c51 microcontroller

As 89C51 doesn't have A/D converter I would suggest that you select temperature sensors that can be read directly by this microcontrller ..
One example of such a sensor is the DS1620 .. see this application note and associated lnks for more deails ..
http://www.maxim-ic.com/appnotes.cfm/appnote_number/134

If you like the above idea come back, and we can continue ..

Regards,
IanP

venky4u

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
control temperature by 89c51

can anyone tell me how 2 program 89c51 without the burner??

temperature indicator controller using ic 89c51

ATMEL 8051 Flash Based-Microcontroller Programmer DIY

look this:

**broken link removed**

89c51 microcontroller + temperature controller

Hi Venky4u,
If I am not mistaken, you said temperature control and not monitoring. I think all the replies focused on the hardware part but not the programming part, which I believe is crucial to the success of your project. I am speaking specifically about what are you going to do after you program your uC, connect the temperature sensors and get everything working.
Check out this link https://newton.ex.ac.uk/teaching/CDHW/Feedback/
It has an introduction on feedback control with temperature control as a case study. In a nutshell you can express your control system as a control loop, it starts with measuring the temperature, comparing it to a desired value (set point) and then give an output to a control element to change the temperature if it is not close enough to the desired value. When the output that you gave changes the temperature you are back at the begining of the loop. Now how often do you mesure the temperature and compare it the set point? how much output do you give for a certain difference between set point and actual temperature? and how much time do you "wait" for the change in output you have made to affect the temperature before deciding to increase/decrease that output? All those questions are answered in this article.
I hope the above helps you.
Mostafa

venky4u

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back