Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Temperature control in nonisothermal reactor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcinDl

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody,

I do my project engineering but, unfortunetaly, I have a problem with a 'split range'. I have to write an object in LabVIEW, write driver in STEP7 and later make visualisation in SCADA.

The assumptions of my program:
1. Into the main tank flows in some liquid (which has a temperature).
2. Into the 'overcoat'flows in mixture of hot and cold water, which cools or warms liquid in the main tank (except of it I have a heater in this main tank).

The Object is written in LabVIEW 8.5 and now is time for writing a driver. I have to do it on PID with using 'split range' (in STEP7), but I know next to nothing about it. I know, that I have to split a signal from PID to control whether into the 'overcoat' flows in cold or hot water. I have to do it using only one PID, not two or more.

As attachement is a screeshot of this program. I can attach also my object in LabVIEW 8.5 or whatever you want.

If somebody could help me, how to do it or give me example I will be grateful.

Kind regards
Martin :wink:

Attachments

• LabVIEW.png
    LabVIEW.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 183

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back