Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TDA7294 amplifier by Piotr426

Status
Not open for further replies.

gres

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

Power
I used tranformer from Philips FR986 ( STK496-270 chip has burned), voltage from it is about 28,5V AC that gives 41V DC. To rectify i used 10A bridge, and condensers with summary capacity 18,400uF per each branch.

Endings:
Avt2153 kit without any changes
I didin't make boards, just buy them because i wanted to avoid mistakes - i don't have laser jet.

Casing:
As a casing I used leftovers from yamaha amplifier
Amplifier was without main board so there was no chance to reanimate it.

Preamplifier:
Is a stereophonic active regulator of tone color by NORD ELEKTRONIK NE092. it's based on TL084 amplifier.
To regulate sound level we have ALPS 2x 100kb.
Preamplifier is rebuilt so we have possibility to adjust only low and high tones. Also low tones regulator was upgraded

Cables from preamplifier potentiometers don't take any "garbage"
Cables that goes from power amp to DC secure system has been exchanged to 2x2,5mm
Diode at sound level scoop don't flash as light as you can see at the pictures.
Front panel has been painted so you can't see metal.

Future plans:
- exchange TDA7294 to Holton200
- exchange preamplifier
- Exchnge transformer
- make signal source switcher.

Text comes from https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic1519351.html?sid=8e412ba22759b2e075a19eaababb08a0

Status
Not open for further replies.