Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tasks in Real Time systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fan174

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

Hello!
I just looks like a complicated way to explain simple things, but as it's only one part of a whole
forum, it's difficult to get the whole picture without investing some time.
Let's make it shorter: what do you want to know about tasks? Do you have any particular problem
to solve at the moment?
Dora.

Let's make it shorter: what do you want to know about tasks? Do you have any particular problem
to solve at the moment?
Dora.

I have found that three phase power system is real time system. I am trying to understand it for FreeRTOS just for learning.

I gone through whole page but I don't understand example given for real time

Hello!

I have found that three phase power system is real time system.

If you don't explain exactly what is your 3 phase power system and what you intend to do,
nobody can help you.
A 3 phase power system is not necessarily real time. It depends on what you do with these
3 phase. Real-time only means that your computing system is fast enough to do the job.
If you want to measure the amplitude / current, and if the 3 phases are 50 Hz, yes, you might
be able to do it.
So again, explain exactly what you want to do, and it might be possible to help.

Dora.

Status
Not open for further replies.