Not open for further replies.

syedshan

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I am trying to compile a sample code for systemC using Visual studio 2010, and I am facing the following erro

Error 16 error LNK1104: cannot open file 'systemc.lib' E:\Setups\Programming and lab\systemc-2.3.0\systemc-2.3.0 - Copy\examples\sysc\fft\fft_fxpt\LINK fft_fxpt

I think it is something related to linker file etc. but I have little idea, if any for this and have tried what I knew.

Can anyone suggest me what to do.

Bests,
shan

Make sure that the E:\Setups\Programming and lab\systemc-2.3.0 folder is set in your OS path, it sounds to me like Visual Studio is not finding the library file.

Thank you for reply,

Yes I know it is not finding, what is the to direct that, I have already tried to add the library the way I knew, i.e. add it through the properties --> VC++ directories --> Include directories and also library directories.

What other way to do that or linking...?

Instructions on how to set the path of a windows machine through the GUI:
https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000549.htm

or alternatively through the command line:
**broken link removed**

Make sure you set folder containing the "systemc.lib" file in the path.

Done...!
Thanks

Just in case others who do similar silly mistakes like I did, please see the following

Could not find the systemC.lib. found it at the following folder

...\systemc-2.3.0\systemc-2.3.0 - Copy\msvc80\SystemC\Debug
where systemc-2.3.0 is the unzipped folder of systemC that I downloaded from the systemc.org

Bests,
Shan

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.