Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suspended Substrate Stripline (SSS) High Pass Filter @ 6G

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali_cmi

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Suspended Substrate Stripline (SSS) High Pass Filter (HPF) @ 6G

I am working on a diplexer these days for which I am designing a HPF. I have modified the first series and first shunt element of each doubly terminated filter so that they would not load other in diplexer.
Currently, I am facing a lot of difficulty in converting lumped element values to SSS distributed ones. What I am doing is matching the response of ADS sections (please see attached figure) with those I make in HFSS.

I have modeled each section (enclosed in different color boxes; also note that one capacitor in two adjacent sections is common and modeled in both individual sections) but when I combine them, they fail to respond as they should. This problem has been persisting for sometime now and I have found no suitable solution for it.

I have attached relevant files. I request you to please address this issue of mine.

ADS_response_sec3.JPGADS_response_sec4.JPGHFSS_response_sec3.JPGHFSS_response_sec4.JPGlumped_HPF.JPGView attachment help_sec3&4.rar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back