Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Suppress Monte Carlo values in .mt0 file HSPICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

szaynoun

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am simulating a 4 bit ripple carry adder in HSPICE. I am interested in the distribution of the output readtime of the 4 output sums and the 4 output carry 's while taking into account process variation. So I need to run a large Monte Carlo simulation.

The problem:
In my .mt0 file, HSPICE reports 252 values of delvto for the 252 transistors in the circuit followed by the 8 .measure values I am interested in (C (1 thru 4) and S(1 thru 4), see attached .mt0 file). I need a way to stop HSPICE from outputting the Monte Carlo values in the file because they take up a lot of disk space and I am not interested in them anyway.

I would appreciate any help.

Attached is the .mt0 (changed to .txt to be uploadable) file that can help understand the problem better.

Many thanks!

Attachments

• netlist.txt
    12.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.