Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Superimposed ignitor for HPSV lamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

seety1981

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
superimposed ignitor

Hiii everybody,

HAve anybody here know about the Superimposed ignitor for HPSV lamp? I would like to know the circuit diagram of this kind of ignitor. Anybody who knows about this please tell me.... this is because i would like to make the improvement to this product.

Regards,

Seety1981

electrical diagram for hpsv lamp

Hello,
i would like to explain much more details about the Superimposed(SI) ignitor to give you a rough ideas. This type of ignitor is used to ignite High Pressure Sodium Vapor (HPSV) Lamp. Here is the characteristices of the ignitor:

1) 70 W SI Ignitor
- to ignite the 70W HPSV lamp
- Ignition pulse voltage = 1.8 to 2.5 kV
- Ignitor can recognize a lamp failure and stop generating the ignition pulse to the faulty lamp or cycling lamp
- The ignitor will stop producing pulse after the lamp has started.

2) 100-400W SI Ignitor
- to ignite the 100-400W HPSV lamp
- Ignition pulse voltage = 2.8 to 5.0kV
- - Ignitor can recognize a lamp failure and stop generating the ignition pulse to the faulty lamp or cycling lamp
- The ignitor will stop producing pulse after the lamp has started.

I hope, you will understand will the explanation. So, i would like to know about the circuits diagrams of this kind of ignitor. I really need your help to solve the problems.:cry:

Regards
Seety

why igniter is required for hpsv lamp

Helloo....have anybody here knows about Superimposed ignitor for HPSV lamp???
If my explanation is not quite details please ask...

Regards,
Seety

Status
Not open for further replies.