Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suitable GPRS modem for MMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeep polasa

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am a student doing project on GPRS modems. I need two GPRS modems, which supports MMS. In my project i required to transmit image, audio and video files between the two GPRS modems. Presently i am working with SIM300 GPRS modem. But it is not supporting MMS commands. Does SIM900D module supports these requirements? Please suggest a suitable module .

if you have a TCP/IP enabled modem could you write the MMS protocol for your microcontroller
**broken link removed**

My SIM300 modem supports establishing the TCP/IP connections. But it is not supporting MMS AT commands. If the modem supports MMS AT commands we can send MMS

QUECTEL M10 Support MMS, TCP/IP. and approved with FCC, CE etc certificaton.
we are Quectel agency in china, anyone interested in this,plz contact us. **broken link removed** is the link of M10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back