Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggestions on good high power RF Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

khouly

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
high Power RF Switch

hi all

i want to design or buy high power RF Switch , the 1 dB compression point is about 37 dBm

any recommendations ?

thanks in advance

khouly

Re: high Power RF Switch

Hello,
any idea of frequency range and switching speed? I assume the power spec is CW and impedanc is 50 Ω?

Frank

khouly

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Hi

You do not do not mention the required frequency, isolation, insertion loss or speed of the switch, but I can recommend switches from Hittite.

I have used the HMC544 which is a GaAs PHEMT. Depending on control voltage it can have an 1-dB compression point of 39 dBm.

But check out the datasheet: https://www.hittite.com/index.cfm?b...ction&source=leftnav&subID=107,143&subHead=18

Regards

khouly

Hello Khouly,

Narda Microwaves are providing high power switches.Go through www.nardamicrowave.com

As per designing your own switch is concerned, have a look at this document.Hope this will help you........

khouly

high Power RF Switch

thanks all

the frequnecy from 100 MhZ , to 2 GHz

the switching speed is not an issue ,

khouly

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.