Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggest me some references on HSDPA simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

wee

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am currently looking into HSDPA theory for simulation purpose. All i know is this method applies only to the 3G Network of modulation type - QPSK and 16QAM. The system will detect the CQI from the MS and assisgn the modulation technique based on the distance which is called the adaptive modulation.

Does anyone have any detailed or ebooks on this topic?

Thanks. :D

hsdpa simulator

Any experts out there who knows about this topic?

Please advice.

Thank you. :D

hspa simulator

Anyone care to input?

Thanks. :D

hspa simulation

Hi,

"HSDPA/HSUPA for UMTS: High Speed Radio Access for Mobile Communications" has been posted in the " EDA E-books Upload/Download" forum on October 23rd. It is very good book. You will find some simulation results over there.

hspa theory

attached file is PHD theses for packet scheduling in HSDPA
and brief explaination of HSDPA
in

hsdpa thesis

Hi,
Pls could you send me this HSDPA PHD thesis as the link has been removed. Possibly to my email addy.

eiholiness@hotmail.com

Thanks

hsdpa simulations

he u can use the link Books

**broken link removed** u'll get it

Re: HSDPA Simulation

HI..i'm .working on hsdpa data raTE enhancement...basically on physical layer...so plzz..any body...give the idea to start up code ...matlab m file....

Re: HSDPA Simulation

HI..i'm .working on hsdpa data raTE enhancement...basically on physical layer...so plzz..any body...give the idea to start up code ...matlab m file....

I have also started this work, remain in contact with me at i070120@live.com
regards,
Raheel

Status
Not open for further replies.