Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggest a viewer for Gerber files

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaxa

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Fellows,

can anyone suggest a viewer for gerber files and/or a good CAM software?

~flaxa

camtastic viewer download

hi ... try cam350 ... very nice and lots of features

regards

cancel

camtastic download

Camtastic DXP, Free multi-format CAM viewer, including ODB++
**broken link removed**

free camtastic gerber viewer

Use GERBTOOL by Wise software...

Very good tool, also shipped with OrCAD Layout

camtastic dxp download

look at graphicode.com and download gcprevue ( free software )

--> very good , the best <--

6 * F

view cam gerber

I like Cam350 because of the reverse engineering feature, but Viewmate is good and free as is GCPrevue (which will also import hpgl files.) I don't like Gerbtool, but just like word processors, a person usually likes best what they know how to use best. They all do the same thing.

camtastic dxp viewer download

Ditto GC-prevue, but I prefer the older version (8.1) as it's more user friendly (the word is "simple" like me) lol

Although a full editing package may well be more useful as you can then edit & save your files in gerber format.

However gc-prevue - can it still save GWK files, which would allow you to reload & print them off again later.

kicad gwk

Just a short remark:

There is a free gerber viewer that comes together with the free ecad suite Kicad that you can find and download it from the following link:

**broken link removed**

Regards

S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back