Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

suggest a book for digital electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
+best digital electronic* book

esha said:
can some one suggest me good book to start with for digital electronics . preferably the book must explain clearly boolean algebra , gates , flipflops and digital circuit design . if possible kindly also give links to download the books .
thanks in advance .

U can get help from morris mano, Tocci, Malvino.
I prefer Taub.

best book digital electronics

logic design by sudhakar samuel is very informative.

i think you shud study the following book
1) Digital Fundamentals by Thomas Floyd

Can Anybody send me the link of Fundamentals of Digital Electronics by Anand Kumar.

Thanks ...

"Digital Fundamentals by Floyd" is excellent book

The both books are very good for digital electronics...
"Fundamentals of Logic Design" by Charles Roth
digital logic design by moris mano

Honestly the best book you will find is actually a website called **broken link removed**. All the circuits there are interactive, and the articles are very easy to understand. They have an amazing article on Boolean algebra, for example.

The book by Morris Mano is too condensed to be useful; it's really hard to read on your own.

The **broken link removed** website is what my professor actually used for my class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back