Not open for further replies.

arunramnath

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends,

I am currently working on sub-thresold sram design for my thesis. I do not find any recent papers on this topic. I just want to know whats the scope of research on this field.

I have been working for a new design for the past 2 months, but nothing satisfactorey is up. Also, I do not find enough papers on this topic. So, please help me.

See this thread. The designated book contains a paragraph (7) on "Sub-threshold Memories" and (7.2) "Sub-threshold SRAM" (pp. 115 .. 146).

how can I calculate the read SNM of the 10T sram used in thebook?

normally i can make a DC sweep on one of the storage nodes and plot the change in case of reading in a 6T sram.. but how can I do for the 10T sram as shown in the thread given above?

I'm not at all an SRAM expert, sorry (bought the book just on general interest in sub-threshold design).
However, I guess you could use the same method as for the 6T cell. The 2 inverters essentially are responsible for holding the data; the 4 more transistors just care for less loading / better separation, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…