Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Student in need of project help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan2k

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi im thinking of building a transceiver with a transceiver chip. Has anyone got any ideas?

hi
i have tried to implement aspread spectrum frequency hopping tranciever and it didnt work exactly as required
best regards

Added after 10 minutes:

sorry iforgot to tell you that i will be happy to help you if you decided to work on such aproject see the following link

**broken link removed**

if this helped you pleaseclick on the helped me button at the boottom of the message
best regards

dan2k

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
yeah i would be interested in this project

Sorry about the last post was in a bit of a rush to send it. Where is the button to say that you helped me. I found a transceiver on the web **broken link removed** but this spread spectrum transceiver sound hard so I would get more marks for it and you have already tried it so is there any chance you could give me more info on how you built it.

hi
tell what do you need ,the theoro of the subject is widely available in any wireless communication system text such as theodor rapaport one .
i will provide you with adocument on the subject soon .
for the pic program i will try to help you if you need any thing .

best regards :D:D:D

Re:

Thanks it would be good to build it cause ill get more marks for the spread spectrum. It could be difficult though.

Re:

I was looking at the pages at the weekend and I want to know how would I get the transmitter and reciever in sync?

If you want to use microcontrollers, you can use this AVR chip.
ATAM862

visit the link for the wireles ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back