Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

STM32G431KBT6

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicos1712

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am looking for a large-scale project concerning the analysis of the performance of football players.
In one part, I need to code on CubeIDE the code for an STM32g431KBT6 board, on which a SIM28 GPS module is plugged. The location coordinates will be displayed on a Hercules or TeraTerm window. I need all the necessary code please (main.c, etc.). Unfortunately, I can't afford to spend time on this part... Thanks in advance.

Hi,

a forum is not meant that others do your job, writing code for you or do internet search for you.
A forum is meant that people help others to rectify mistakes or give some detailed explanations for better understanding.

So show your code, Tell how you test it, tell what you expect and tell what you see instead. And we will be here to help you with this.

I can't afford to spend time on this part...
Then I recommend to go to the "EDA Jobs" section and offer a paid job.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back