Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

steps to calculate nmos and pmos threshold voltage using Cadence- Virtuoso- ADE L

Status
Not open for further replies.

venkateshjuturu

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hai friends
can any one help me in this regard steps to calculate nmos and pmos threshold voltage using Cadence- Virtuoso- ADE L
thanks in advance

Just run a DC simulation and search for vt value of the mos device you are interested in the dc report..

Just run a DC simulation and search for vt value of the mos device you are interested in the dc report..

"harsha i noticed the report that is netlist report for DC analysis in Cadence Virtuoso ADE L, but in that i found Vabstol value as 1p, i think vt value should be in the range of 0.3v to 0.4v for applied voltage of 1.2v so can u make little bit more clarification in this"

thanks in advance

I think you are looking at netlist instead of dc report.

Do this:
After running DC sims, in ADE-L window, goto Results->print->Model Parameters and then select any device on the schematic.. a pop-up window with all device parameters shows up.. in that look for vt.

I think you are looking at netlist instead of dc report.

Do this:
After running DC sims, in ADE-L window, goto Results->print->Model Parameters and then select any device on the schematic.. a pop-up window with all device parameters shows up.. in that look for vt.
"thank you harsha i"
i posted some more questions in eda board see those if possible please reply me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back