Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

STC microcontroller ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireplus

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
stc microcontroller

hi,
Any one have any infromation about this microcontroller ?

thanks for any body want to help

Fire in The Wire :idea:

stc mcu

Hi fireplus,

as I have recently need to use some of those controllers, this is what I have so far:

the STC chips found listed on:

http://www.stcmcu.com and on
**broken link removed**

trouble is that those sites are written in Chinese only. (and the automatic translators are not that good).

I am also interested in one particular MCU from STC , named:

STC 12C5406

which I have found that is a 8051 core processor, and nothing more.

I would appreciate if any of you there have some experience with the programming environment for this chip. I mean which compiler should I use, and which chip to select for compilation.

regards

stc chip

Hi jamshaidkhan,

actually I was talking about an IC (ie a silicon chip) not of a STC protocol.

more like what programmer (hard/soft) shall I use to program it.

appreciating though your effort.

regards
mgf

Excuse me! if you have some problem for STC and MEGAWIN, please contact me! my name is Leo, come from China, my email is: leo821202@gmail.com, Thanks

you can use keil uvision to compile the C programe.
to down the .hex files,only ISP soft-ware(link:**broken link removed**) and MAX232 circuit(the Downloader of at89s51).

Im an ATMEL user.. but recently found STC... it is almost the same as ATMEL.. except for RAM and other additional features like... for AT89S52(8KB) -- STC125A32S2 (64kb) ISP, ADC,, etc... i endorse this mcu... and also a lot cheaper than the usual mcu--pic, atmel....

Guys,

I have 2 questions:

1. I would like to start with STC micro controllers. Could you please recommend any english documentation for beginners ?

2. Do you know if these STC chips:
STC 12C4052, STC12C5406 have any equivalent models in ATMEL or any other vendor ?

I appreciate your help

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.