Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stable about load is inductor ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickey0908

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone,
in my designing , the phase margin is about 60 degree. in our test, add a resistor as load, the ouput current is stable, add a inductor (voil coli motor) as a load, the output current is oscillation.
could you give me some suggestions about this circuit?

I think the phase margin is not 60 degree when a inductor (voil coli motor) as a load.

1.the load(inductor) is not in the feedback loop;
2.The reason that there is unstable in some feedback network is due to inductor of the output impedance of amp(the avtive inductor, that amlifier can change the 'capacitor' to be 'inductor')
3.there is resonance frequency and ring in LC network in open loop topology

hi chenjia,

in my test.
1.use the same inductor, if use a resistor parallel connection with inductor, the output is stable(reduce the resistor). if not, the output is unsatble.
2. load is resistor, the value of resistor did not affect the output current, it is always stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back