Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

spice model MGA-82563

Status
Not open for further replies.

azfarsensei

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
elo.. somebody can help me wher should i find the spice model for MGA-82563 ..i want use in CST microwave design.

You don't listen to the suggestions..This is an AMPLIFIER ready to use and you can not simulate in CST.And it doesn't have ANY Spice model and also you can NOT change its Class..
You open a topic and always ask the same question.

so bigboss

sory about that..
so what your suggestion for me if i want design class e and class f RF amplifier for ISM band..which sofware should i try

azfarsensei said:
so bigboss

sory about that..
so what your suggestion for me if i want design class e and class f RF amplifier for ISM band..which sofware should i try

Yo can't probably find Class-C or Class-E amplifier ready to use that's why you should build your amplifier up with discrete transistors.
For Class-C amplifiers, you can use both BJT or RFMOS transistors but if you want to implement Class-E only, you must use "switch mode" devices so RFMOS transistors such as LDMOS or similar device.

For software, you can download AWR( known as Microwave Office ) with evaluation license that is valid at least for one month.Or you can download ADS with evaluation license.

But evaluation licenses can not be obtained very easily because they don't give these licences to everybody..

In this case you should search "something" for these..You know what I mean..

First, read some books such as Grebennikov's "High Efficient Power Amplifier Design" and learn well impedance matching techniques,harmonic supression techniques,efficiency improvement techniques,biasing techniques,layout techniques,heatsinking and other necessary knowledge.

Read the other books which explain amplifier design methods.

But all of these will take some time to learn well.
Good luck..

elo bigboss

actually i already done some calculation for this component by using s-parameter.
and already read some book one of them that u suggested. find the LC component, find the value of L and C in smith chart. but no finish yet to convert in hardware because i dont know how convert L and C componet into trasmission line by using sofware. the CST sofware in my frist time used.

for u information i already run this procjet in JAN 2010 but still lost

my supervisor want me to done this project very well by using cst or another sofware..

bigboss tq so much that u opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back