Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

speech recognition project

Status
Not open for further replies.

wadheraswati

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am making a speech recognition project using atmel32.
here is the circuit diagram.. I want to interface the LCD with it and print the no.s by speaking. Please help me with the interfacing. After completion of this, i will proceed to construct calculator...

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 119

Assuming AtMega32, 8bit micro's are not enough to process speech signals. Better go for higher devices

i was about to use HM2007 earlier, but then due to unavailability of this IC, i searched so much on net and got this circuit.

In bangalore we get this IC, but costs 4500rs.

---------- Post added at 21:48 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

i got 2 and made 5 different projects. very good.

---------- Post added at 21:49 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

but making its circuit drained all my experience. Finally had to get the circuit from the vendor in US

Now i am thinking to buy it from sunrom technologies. But it has LCD interfacing with it on the kit itself. What more can i add to the kit so that i get to present my project as much as technically sound. I am thinking of making a calculator.. Please help me with it.

After viewing the image. Please tell me that will i b able to connect something new or should i take out the IC from the kit and make my own.

The module has facility to connect with other MCUs check the datasheet

It depends on you, If you have time then you can try to build a circuit and consider about the cost also

If you are planning to buy one, better go for HM2007 module. I tried working with HM 2007 as well as tried to build another circuit for speech recognition with an 8 bit Atmega128 processor. It worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.