Not open for further replies.

han00oo

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
signal summation

does any1 know a method of summing two or more signals on a digital design basis ??

this topic has been transfered to Digital signal processing : " how to sum more than two digital signals ?"
please go to

Digital signal summation

XOR gate performs modulo-2 addition.
Similarly teh boolean expression for OR gate is Y = A +B which goes to suggest it also performs some kind of summation.

Regards
M

Re: Digital signal summation

OR gate is Y = A +B which goes to suggest it also performs some kind of summation.
yes that's right for two signals not more...what am looking for is more than that...thnx for reply

Re: Digital signal summation

there's a method of summing Digital signals in CDMA system it worked good here's what to do:
first convert the binary signal to physical signal ,add the physical signals-bitwise- the result would be a multilevel digital signal(number of levels=number of signals+1) -or- for simpilicity we can consider it a regular decimal sequance
the next step is encoding,i encoded the result multilevel signal to a normal digital signal(0.1)
ofcourse the encoded signal has a larger BW but it can be used instead of normal analog adder implemented in digital Design
for more details u can find my Project on

and please if u have another solution for Digital signal summation i would be glad to hear it from you

Digital signal summation

JUST so!

Digital signal summation

hi megnetra where r u? i need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…