Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

spectrum analyzer project fpga

Status
Not open for further replies.

han00oo

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
signal summation

does any1 know a method of summing two or more signals on a digital design basis ??

this topic has been transfered to Digital signal processing : " how to sum more than two digital signals ?"
please go to

Digital signal summation

XOR gate performs modulo-2 addition.
Similarly teh boolean expression for OR gate is Y = A +B which goes to suggest it also performs some kind of summation.

Regards
M

Re: Digital signal summation

OR gate is Y = A +B which goes to suggest it also performs some kind of summation.
yes that's right for two signals not more...what am looking for is more than that...thnx for reply

Re: Digital signal summation

there's a method of summing Digital signals in CDMA system it worked good here's what to do:
first convert the binary signal to physical signal ,add the physical signals-bitwise- the result would be a multilevel digital signal(number of levels=number of signals+1) -or- for simpilicity we can consider it a regular decimal sequance
the next step is encoding,i encoded the result multilevel signal to a normal digital signal(0.1)
ofcourse the encoded signal has a larger BW but it can be used instead of normal analog adder implemented in digital Design
for more details u can find my Project on

and please if u have another solution for Digital signal summation i would be glad to hear it from you

Digital signal summation

JUST so!

Digital signal summation

hi megnetra where r u? i need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back