Status
Not open for further replies.

Neha S.

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am doing the project on this topic.but i didn't get the proper matlab code for doing both the things i.e. speech and speaker recognition. plz help me for this

u can make independent mode voice operated robot not in dependent mode.. but first waht chips r u using

but its only depend on the only person.. b using matlab we can't get proper matlab code for it..also i want information about the module which transmit data from serial port of the PC to the robot

but its only depend on the only person.. b using matlab we can't get proper matlab code for it..also i want information about the module which transmit data from serial port of the PC to the robot

first if u want a speaker dependent mode then u ve to get hm2007 ic module..i ,m telling u this bcoz i,m still working on this for my own personal use. second u need usb to serial cable and then max232 to transmit data from pc to ur robot.. also u can make it with wired or wireless with RF reciever and transmiter modules

Speech recognition (SR) is a widespread field with various applications. For each application, there are some ways to solve your problems. So, at first, you must determine your goals??
For example, common robotic-based application of SR is based upon a module of "isolated word recognition" (IWR) followed by a block of "speech activity detection" (SAD).

plz hep for specch ra ecognition code for my project my e-mail id is neha29us@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.