Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

speaker depedant voice oparated robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neha S.

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am doing the project on this topic.but i didn't get the proper matlab code for doing both the things i.e. speech and speaker recognition. plz help me for this

u can make independent mode voice operated robot not in dependent mode.. but first waht chips r u using

but its only depend on the only person.. b using matlab we can't get proper matlab code for it..also i want information about the module which transmit data from serial port of the PC to the robot

but its only depend on the only person.. b using matlab we can't get proper matlab code for it..also i want information about the module which transmit data from serial port of the PC to the robot

first if u want a speaker dependent mode then u ve to get hm2007 ic module..i ,m telling u this bcoz i,m still working on this for my own personal use. second u need usb to serial cable and then max232 to transmit data from pc to ur robot.. also u can make it with wired or wireless with RF reciever and transmiter modules

Speech recognition (SR) is a widespread field with various applications. For each application, there are some ways to solve your problems. So, at first, you must determine your goals??
For example, common robotic-based application of SR is based upon a module of "isolated word recognition" (IWR) followed by a block of "speech activity detection" (SAD).

Speech recognition (SR) is a widespread field with various applications. For each application, there are some ways to solve your problems. So, at first, you must determine your goals??
For example, common robotic-based application of SR is based upon a module of "isolated word recognition" (IWR) followed by a block of "speech activity detection" (SAD).

plz hep for specch ra ecognition code for my project my e-mail id is neha29us@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.