Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

source code (mikro-c compiler) of RF wireless data transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai,

I am using pic simulator ide .When i run your program in pic simulator ide, i open it's hardware serial port and i transmit some data to my pic then LCD shows "Welcome" message.Then i send another data to pic LCD shows "Final Year" this message..

Hi friend,

erm...how you transmit data? are you using the program that we have discuss lately? ( the program you have share to me?)

Hai,

I am using the same program, but one change

if((uart_Data_Ready())&&(i==0))

instead of this code i use

if((usart_Data_Ready())&&(i==0))

because my compiler supports this only.

Hi,

this is not problem...
Sir, izit the receiver program more important than transmitter program?

as u share the transmitter side to me before, this .. m=strlen(string1);
what is the function?

Why we cannot just use this
while(1)
{
if (click_button == 0)
{
for(i=0;i<4;i++)
{
UART1_write(string);
Delay_ms(1000);
}
}

instead of those several fuction ?
while(1)
{
if ((click_button==0)&&(k==0))
{
m=strlen(string1);
for(i=0;i<m;i++)
{
uart1_write(string1);

// Delay_ms(1000);
}
k++;
}....................................and so on....

Hai,

while(1)
{
if (click_button == 0)
{
for(i=0;i<4;i++)
{
UART1_write(string);
Delay_ms(1000);
}
}

Here UART1_write(string);
string is not present in your program so it shows an error ,but string1 is present.

Then next problem

for(i=0;i<4;i++)

both start and end value of "i" is fixed ,so it transmit same data of string not changes the data,but your concept is transmit different data when you press your switch.

Hi friend,

Sorry for late reply.
I am having my final exam in the pass few week so just concentrate about my coursework.

Now i will try to do the hardware part and hope my coding will function correctly. Thanks for your advice, and i will ask for help from you again if i face any problem yet...Thanks again for your sharing. =]

Hi friend,

I got a question to ask u...can i just use the transmitter coding as i was attached here instead of the coding you have been shared to me before?

Because i have an idea which is the string is control by receiver part and the transmitter side just need to press a button to let the uart ON and the Receiver part's uart to ON also. So what i mean is just transmit an analog signal which is a click button (0 - 1 - 0) and let the RC6/TX/CK pin(UART) to toggle and connect to and make the RC7/RX/CK pin(UART) work up.

This is my simple transmitter side to send a analog signal to uart at receiver side. Can you help me take a look?

View attachment UART transmitter.txt

This is my circuit in proteus when i was check uart connection by led OFF when i clicked the button. ( For make sure the uart is work).

uart.png

Thank~!:grin:

Hi friend,

I have doubt with my simple transmitter coding because when i was connected the Tx uart to Rx uart between this 2 PIC, the string will show or jump "automatically" in sequence on LCD without press the button.

Do you know why this will happen?

Thank for spend time on my problem. :razz:

Hai,

Make a condition for rxr pic, that is Rxr pic works only when getting some data from your txr pic.

Hi friend,

Yup! I have tried the receiver side by connect the Rx pin on receiver side to a button, and when i press 1 by 1 and the string will show out 1 by 1. So I think this is correct already. That mean once got input then can work as the condition i want.

I have do a simple experiment by connected the LED as an output on the Tx pin at transmitter side, and the LED is normally ON, theorytical on my coding is when i pressed the button the LED should OFF and released the button LED will ON. But how i pressed the button it wont OFF but automatically no order of blinking. (so this is same as automatically transmit the signal? could i explain like this?)

Hi sir,

I dun understand his coding... and i have datasheet already.

I thought this problem cause from my transmitter coding?

Hi friend,

Erm, my final result of the simulation is the string displayed on the LCD automatically with the sequence or condition i have been write in code (correctly) but without pressed the button at transmitter side.

Here is my simulation circuit.
simulation.png

Thank in advance~!

This is my transmitter and receiver coding...take a look if necessary...
View attachment UART receiver.txtView attachment UART transmitter.txt

Last edited:

Hai,

In you transmitter side program ,there is no code for reading your key(porta).So default case it transmit some data that's why you get display in your rxr lcd.

In you transmitter side program ,there is no code for reading your key(porta).QUOTE]

Dear,

Erm i am not actually get it. Can u show me about this?

Thank in advance~

Hi friend,

You mean configure or declare the porta.1 (pic pin no.3)?

Sir, please help me again. I am rushing my project now, but I am really cannot do well in the programming side, i have try and try and try but its still cannot get the result i want.

I am really appreciate your helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back