Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sony STR-KM5 manual needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnaveli

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pls help with serv.manual 4 this amp,only front speakers has no outpyt.all other s are ok.

SunnySkuyguy-thnx ,since no protec msg is displayed, i assume nothing is shorted on the pre amp or pwr amp section.I had one same amp with dry jointed relay on the channel that had no output.Now this amp has 14 transistor i need schema for going directly to the concerned section.Since other channels are ok ,that means pwr supply and other stages are ok.pls send schema.

thnx Dominik, i was able to repair a left-front shorted pwr output transistors and a resistor pair,so a short blew two 8amps fuses.Microprocesor history showed a shor.Thnx Sony for fusing this left and right front channels separatetly .,unlike old Sony amps where a single shorted channel will make the amp to go to "protect" mode making all channels unuseable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back