Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Some ideas about programming in Verilog HDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimjim2k

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Clever minds read this

Hi

Clever minds read this.

1. Verilog HDL is a native parallel programming language.
2. Therefore it is possible to model/run and simulate any parallel programming concepts (no matter of Digital or analog) with Verilog HDL.

I want to talk with anybody interested in this area.

tnx

Re: Clever minds read this

jimjim2k,

I think that your points are quite obvious for those of us who have programmed in HDLs.

Can you be more specific about what you are interested in discussing/implementing?

Cheers,
Radix

Re: Clever minds read this

radix said:
jimjim2k,

I think that your points are quite obvious for those of us who have programmed in HDLs.

Can you be more specific about what you are interested in discussing/implementing?

Cheers,
Radix

Hi

I think it is more important that it seems.
It may be obvious just like many other things, but
What did you think about a class project that in you are requested to model a parallel system (like a queue-based situations in banks, bus-stops, etc.)
I think the parallel programming native of verilog may be used to model
and simulate such situations in a very fine fashion by you as a HDL talent engineer.

tnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back