Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Solution of GRC (Global Routing Congestion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seunghok

Hi all,

Would you tell me what is GRC and how can i solve high GRC Problem??

Thanks

Hi,

Please, before posting do an internet search on your own.
To all your recent posts I found good descriptions, explanations and answers on the first hits of an internet search ... within a couple of seconds.

Your questions are very general. Thus my recommendation:
Do the search, go through the documents. Then if there still are questions, please refer to the document (post a link) you are reading and ask a more detailed question.

Klaus

Hi,

Please, before posting do an internet search on your own.
To all your recent posts I found good descriptions, explanations and answers on the first hits of an internet search ... within a couple of seconds.

Your questions are very general. Thus my recommendation:
Do the search, go through the documents. Then if there still are questions, please refer to the document (post a link) you are reading and ask a more detailed question.

Klaus

Since there are already general questions from other people on the thread, I just asked lightly to gain some insight into the problems I'm personally solving. I am sorry that I didn't know that the staff of this site would think like this because I uploaded the thread for the first time today. I'll post the thread again with a more detailed question.

Since there are already general questions from other people on the thread, I just asked lightly to gain some insight into the problems I'm personally solving. I am sorry that I didn't know that the staff of this site would think like this because I uploaded the thread for the first time today. I'll post the thread again with a more detailed question.
Your post appears to be more about PCB, ASIC, or FPGA. One of the posts appears to be dealing with placement and routing congestion. Your other question appears to be about clock distribution. Neither of these questions are appropriate for the Elementary Electronics section. The answer for dealing with or solving clock delay/latency and GRC are different depending on which forum the question should have been posted in.

You should not expect volunteers (we aren't paid to answer questions) to perform google searches for you and copy the results onto edaboard. Thi is not an effective method for getting timely answers. Usually doing this results in negative feedback until the question/answer cycle damps to 0 replies. The more detailed the question and the more effort you show in attempting to answer your question yourself will get more favorable responses.

A good resource on how one should endevor to ask a question can be found here

Your post appears to be more about PCB, ASIC, or FPGA. One of the posts appears to be dealing with placement and routing congestion. Your other question appears to be about clock distribution. Neither of these questions are appropriate for the Elementary Electronics section. The answer for dealing with or solving clock delay/latency and GRC are different depending on which forum the question should have been posted in.

You should not expect volunteers (we aren't paid to answer questions) to perform google searches for you and copy the results onto edaboard. Thi is not an effective method for getting timely answers. Usually doing this results in negative feedback until the question/answer cycle damps to 0 replies. The more detailed the question and the more effort you show in attempting to answer your question yourself will get more favorable responses.

A good resource on how one should endevor to ask a question can be found here

I think I misunderstood the meaning of "all questions can be asked here" described about thread on this edaboard. Would you tell me how to delete thread i wrote?? I can't find the button to delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back