Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Software UART with AVR C Compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikZetaJones

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
avr software uart

Hello,
I'm using IAR C Compiler and Imagecraft C Compiler (sometimes). Can anybody explain me how I can use a Software UART with this compilers? Is this possible?
Another thing, where I can download libraries for this compilers? Does anybody has a library (for LCD or I2C) and wants to share it?
Thanks
Eze

avr uart

NikZetaJones said:
Hello,
I'm using IAR C Compiler and Imagecraft C Compiler (sometimes). Can anybody explain me how I can use a Software UART with this compilers? Is this possible?
Another thing, where I can download libraries for this compilers? Does anybody has a library (for LCD or I2C) and wants to share it?
Thanks
Eze

Hello Eze!
Why not you try avrgcc. I'm using it, and very easy handle UARTS, LCD, I2C. Examples, libraries, is all. You look www.avrfreaks.com for avrgcc.

Robert :)

software uart avr

Hi Robert,
Did you try with CodeVision AVR ro IAR AVR?

Eze

software uart

I'm sorry, but not. I use only avrgcc, and i gratified. Try it. :(

software uart for avr

ICC - has sample code for I2C and UART also. Just take look examples.avr and libsrc.avr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back