Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Software required for LTE simulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnsrinath

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey all,
I am currently pursuing a project in my UG course in LTE. We have proposed to implement FMC(Fixed Mobile Convergence) in LTE for a Telemedicine application. I am in search of a software to implement this. I found that opnet 16 would be handy but i could not get that software for free. If anyone could advice me on this regard or suggest any software that could help this i could definitely appreciate that. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Srinath Gnanassegarane

there is a IDE called "open AT" from wavecom, its nearly 600/700 MB s/w. I think it may help for ur project.not used for LTE projects. But i am sure LTE projects are coded using "OPEN AT" IDE

Regards
Chetan TB

Hello
I am currently working on simulating a 4G LTE network using OPNET.
Can you guys suggest me which OPNET version to use i am currently able to get OPNET 14.5.
I heard that it will support 4G LTE.
I am new to OPNET can you suggest me few tutorials on OPNET 4G LTE simulation.
Thank you.

Dear you!
I"m Vietnamese.
I'm doing handover in LTE - ADv and I have to simulater on opnet. Who can help me how to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back