Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Software for Led Message Display from EPEMag 2006/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
led message ball download software

WHY CAN't download

led message globe download software

Hi John,
You need 1,77 points for download,
regards

Now, you have enough points to download...

ball led message download software

I want to download this project but have not enough points. i work now about rgb matrix and this project give me an idea for my working.

pasicr

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
message uploader led board

Thanks. I've downloaded the rar file. And I've built the hardware. By the way, where can I get the control software. Please help me. My email is wmyatthu@gmail.com.

display led.exe

can i send a sms from bulgaria to get points :)

pasicr

led messag software rs232

anyone got external link for the file for download? I've not enough point!

pasicr

gigabyte soft for msg led

Here is external link

**broken link removed**

pozz

i dowloaded the file EPEMag_led_message_files.rar

and as you know it is outrightly usesless without a executable file to load messages, if you wont let users have the executable then stop wetting their appetites with a project that will never be completed.

Hi for ultrabrains,
The original exe file for this project publish in EPEMag NOT WORK, TOO MANY RUN TIME ERRORS,
that is the reason why exe file is not include in rar document,
regards

Hi for Pasicr,
The essence of this dscussion board is to discover a problem and help people solve it and not to create more problems by telling them to work on a project that you know the original .exe file wont work.

Since you have a working executable post it so that everyone can use it, trust me you wont regret doing so.

one of these days you might also need what someone else has.

When i have what someone needs or an information that can help on the board i do not think twice to post it. Believe me this board hars helped me and in turn i have chosing to also help as many other people as i can help.

hope you will have a re-think to post it.

If you dont : i ultrabrains have dowloaded a copy of the software from epemag download center and i should start work on it soon, God helping me i will fix the bug, and run time errors and i will post the working .exe file and all its source code.

Belive me this would be soon, i mean very soon.

If you post the .exe before me then the board respects you, and if i do before you i get the respect.

cheers

regards

need softwares for moving messege display

that project is excellent im goin to build a prototype as soon as posible, then i post the results

Status
Not open for further replies.