Not open for further replies.

mostafah67

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends
i need a good software to drawing electronic circuits and i want it to use in publishing my final thesis, i use visio,tinycad,electronic workbench and...
but in all of them i have a problem! i want to draw mosfets without bulk pin, clearly i want draw MOS in this shape:

not in this shape:

Re: a software for drawing electronic circuits

MOSFETs have a bulk terminal, whatever it's conncted to. But you can make your own schematic symbols or modify existing ones in any electronic CAD tool.

i tried to edit it, but i couldn't!
thank's i try again.

E.g. in LTspice, you can make a new MOSFET symbol with a few clicks from the existing one and use it in your circuit. Straight line as channel usually stands for depletion mode FET, by the way.

you can always edit in MSpaint to satisfy the FET symbol. ^^,

is it possible to edit the MOS symbol in orcad capture CIS ?

Yes. You can. Select symbol and do RMB > Edit Part. Or you can open the symbol library (.olb) and edit the symbol.

i try but i can not exactly do what i want, the arrow of source doesn't place in a right place!

Whatever package you are using, just read its help file or user manual, look for the section where it explains how to draw/add user defined components.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…