Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Software design steps - developing software for uC

Status
Not open for further replies.

david90

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Software design steps

What kind of planning do you know when developing software for uC? What kind of diagram do you use to plan out your software?

I can write program but it is usually disorganized because I don't have a method of planning.

Software design steps

Depends on your applications,
basically,for small applications there is no much plan or structure is required.Small,i mean on its importance or the length of your program.Though you need to follow certain theories like algorithm,flowcharts etc.

but as the applications goes to a higher end, there is structure which normally followed,
like sequential programming or top down approach and object oriented programmin or bottom-top approach.
Its better to go into these theoratical aspects,depending on your application and your level of programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.